Zoia Rozhok - honored Artist of Ukraine (2014), the soloist of The National Opera House of Ukraine.
Zoia Roshok is a Ukrainian opera singer. Honored Artist of Ukraine, soloist of the National Opera of Ukraine named after T. G. Shevchenko, Associate professor of the Department of Solo singing of the National Music Academy of Ukraine named after P.I. Tchaikovsky, laureate of international competitions.
In 2007, she graduated from the vocal department of the National Music Academy of Ukraine named after P.I.Tchaikovsky (class of People's Artist of the USSR and Ukraine, T.G. Shevchenko National Prize-winner of Ukraine, Professor Diana Petrynenko).
From 2007 to 2010 she studied at the National Music Academy of Ukraine named after P.I.Tchaikovsky internship assistant.
Improved her professional skills with such outstanding Italian singers and educators:
Lucciana Serra - Professor of the Academy of La Scala (soprano)
Mario Lamano - student of Maria Callas (tenor),
Davide Rocca - Baritone
Sebastian Ferrada is tenor.
Participated in international music festivals:
• "Silk Road" ("Astana-Opera" (Astana, Kazakhstan)), in which she performed the Violetta party in the opera "Traviata" by G. Verdi;
• «Golden Autumn» (State Academic major theater of opera and ballet named after Alisher Navoi (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)), in which she performed the Violetta party in the opera "Traviata" by G. Verdi;
• International Festival of Classical Music "LvivMozArt" (Lviv), where he performed the party "High Paints of the Pentecillas" in the opera Gauk Berhayde "Contemplation of the Wall" (conductor-director Oksana Lyniv);
• International Music and Art Center of Greene County (USA);
• Charleston Music Fest (USA) and others.
In the creative work of the singer solo concerts in the National Philharmonic of Ukraine, Lviv Philharmonic, Chernihiv Philharmonic and Zhytomyr Philharmonic, the Cultural Center of Ukraine in Paris (France), on the stage of the Rachmaninov Hall (Moscow, Russia).
At the invitation of the directorates of the theaters, the main parties performed in the performances of the opera theaters of Lviv, Kharkiv, Odessa, and others like that.
She collaborated with such leading national teams of Ukraine under the guidance of outstanding conductors such as the National Honored Academic Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine (conductor by V. Sirenko), the Academic Symphony Orchestra of the National Philharmonic of Ukraine (conductor by I. Palkin), the National Presidential Orchestra of Ukraine (conductor V. Vasilenko),the State Academic Symphonic Orchestra of Ukraine (conductor M. Lysenko), the National Orchestra of Folk Instruments of Ukraine (conductor by V. Gutsal), the National ensemble of soloists "Kyiv Camerata" (conductor by V. Matyukhin), and also the Ensemble of folk instruments "Native tunes" (conductor by Y. Karnaukh).
Performed on scenes in Poland, Germany, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Slovakia, Serbia, France, Kuwait, Malta, Cyprus, Italy, Spain, USA..
Has a solo СD "Inspiration..." (2012).
- Marfa in an opera “The Tsar's Bride” by Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov;
- Violetta in an opera “Traviata” by Giuseppe Verdi;
- Rosina in an opera “The Barber of Seville” by Gioachino Rossini;
- Adina in an opera “Elixir of Love” by Gaetano Donizetti;
- Djilda in an opera “Rigoletto” by Giuseppe Verdi.
- Lucia in an opera “Lucia di Lammermoor” by Gaetano Donizetti
- Oskar “Ball a masquerade” by Giuseppe Verdi;
- Musetta in an opera «La Boheme» Giacomo Puccini;
- Concerto for coloratura soprano and orchestra (Op. 82) by R. Gliere.
Competitions: - 1999 – winner of Ukrainian students competition of romance performance „ Laugh cry nightingales ” (Kiev); - 2001 – laureate of І Ukrainian review of artistic groups „Prosviti” (Kiev); - 2003 – laureate of І Regional competitions of a young vocalists named after Kopnina (І price, Drogobich); - 2007 – winner of an ІІІ International music competition named after Mikola Lysenko (ІV price in nomination of solo singing, Kiev); - 2008 – winner of an ІІ International vocalist competitions named after Boris Gmyria (special price of fund of Boris Gmyria, Kiev). - 2009 – winner of the ІІІ prize in an Independent International Competition of Opera Singers (Moscow, Russia).